Convenient Mail Service
You can get prescription drugs shipped to your home through our network mail service delivery program. For refills of your mail service prescriptions, you have the option to sign up for an automatic refill program. Typically, you should expect to receive your prescription drugs within 10 calendar days from the time that the mail service pharmacy receives the order.
Save Time & Money on your prescriptions – without leaving home
Safe. Convenient. Affordable.
With the mail service pharmacy, you can have your prescriptions delivered right to your door, or anywhere you choose, including any of your favorite vacation spots. No need to go to the pharmacy.
Where to fill prescriptions
To fill a prescription, you must use one of our network retail pharmacies or our mail service pharmacy1
With more than 63,000+ retail pharmacies in our network, including national chains and independent pharmacies, you can conveniently fill a prescription when and where you need it. Over 22,000 of them offer preferred cost sharing, which means you’ll pay a lower cost at these locations.2
To find a pharmacy go to online pharmacy search tool.
Mail Service Pharmacy
Save up to 33% on most drugs by having your prescriptions delivered right to your door.3 That’s because you pay the same amount for a 90-day supply through mail order as you would for a 30-day supply purchased from a preferred network retail pharmacy. You can also sign up for automatic refills and renewals.
Three ways to order
- Online: go to MyBlue click on Pharmacy Benefit Manager under My Medications, then go to the Prescriptions tab. Click View/Refill All Prescriptions and provide the requested information, including the ID number on your card.
- By Phone: Call the number on the back of your member ID Card. When you call, we’ll let you know which prescriptions can be filled via mail order.
- By Mail: complete and return the mail order service form <link>. You’ll need the following information:
- Your ID card
- Your doctor’s full name, and a list of any allergies or health conditions
- Your original prescription