2021 Medex Sapphire
You’re eligible for Medex Sapphire if:
- You live in Massachusetts, and
- You are entitled to Medicare Part A and enrolled in Medicare Part B, or
- You are under age 65 and you qualify for Medicare coverage because of a disability, except for end-stage renal disease (ESRD)
- On or after January 1, 2021, if you are under age 65, you are eligible to enroll when you have a disability that qualifies you for Medicare.
Compare 2021 Medicare Plans
- You must continue to pay your Medicare Part B premium.
No Plans Found
We could not find Medicare supplement plans available in your area. Please make sure the Massachusetts ZIP code you entered is correct.