2021 Medex Bronze
You’re eligible for Medex Bronze if:
- You live in Massachusetts, and
- You are entitled to Medicare Part A and enrolled in Medicare Part B, or
- You are under age 65 and you qualify for Medicare coverage because of a disability, except for end-stage renal disease (ESRD)
- On or after January 1, 2021, if you are under age 65, you are eligible to enroll when you have a disability that qualifies you for Medicare.
- Medex Bronze shall, on or after January 1, 2020, only be offered to eligible persons who: (a) have attained 65 years of age before January 1, 2020; or (b) first became eligible for Medicare due to age, disability, or end-stage renal disease, before January 1, 2020.
Compare 2021 Medicare Plans
- You must continue to pay your Medicare Part B premium.
No Plans Found
We could not find Medicare supplement plans available in your area. Please make sure the Massachusetts ZIP code you entered is correct.