2020 Medicare PPO Blue SaverRx
Access to Doctors and Hospitals with Medicare PPO Blue SaverRx
Medicare PPO Blue SaverRx uses a network of doctors, specialists, and hospitals. You can choose any doctor in our network to be your provider of choice responsible for helping you coordinate your care. However, you may also see any Medicare-participating providers outside the network. Your cost share for in- and out-of-network covered services is the same in most cases.
See List of In-Network Doctors
The list of network providers shows you the number and type of providers in our network.
Out-of-Network Coverage and Care
Out-of-network/non- contracted providers are under no obligation to treat Medicare PPO Blue SaverRx members, except in emergency situations. Please call our customer service number or see your Evidence of Coverage for more information, including the cost- sharing that applies to out-of-network services.
Is my doctor in the network?
If you already have a primary care provider and want to learn whether he or she is already a part of our network, just visit or call 1-800-200-4255 (TTY: 711), 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. ET. October 1 through March 31, seven days a week, April 1 through September 30, or Monday through Friday.
If you would like a Provider Directory mailed to you, you can call Member Service at the number above.
Looking for a new doctor?
You can choose a doctor from our list of participating providers. Our network of doctors is subject to change, but you can keep up-to-date with the most complete list of current network doctors by:
- Using our Find a Doctor tool or
- Calling Member Service at 1-800-200-4255 (TTY: 711) from April 1 through September 30, 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. ET, Monday through Friday, or October 1 through March 31, 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. ET, seven days a week. You may also request to have the Provider Directory mailed to you.
Compare 2020 Medicare Plans
- Your monthly premium will be different if you qualify for Extra Help from Medicare.
- This information is not a complete description of benefits. Call 1-800-200-4255 (TTY: 711) for more information.
- Every year, Medicare evaluates plans based on a 5-star rating system.