2023 Medicare HMO Blue FlexRx
Access to Doctors and Hospitals
If you choose Medicare HMO Blue FlexRx, you'll pick a primary care provider from our Medicare HMO Blue network. Your primary care provider will coordinate your care and refer you to any in-network specialists you may need. Our list of network providers shows you the number and type of providers in our network.
Medicare HMO Blue FlexRx also provides you with the flexibility to use Out-of-Network providers as well. You may go to doctors, hospitals, or other providers in- or out-of- network. In-network services may require referrals and/or prior authorization. You may pay more for the services you receive outside the network.
For more information, please refer to the plan Evidence of Coverage (EOC).
Is my doctor in the network?
If you already have a primary care provider and want to learn whether they are already a part of our network, just visit Find a Doctor or call Member Service at 1-800-200-4255 (TTY: 711), 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. ET.
- October 1-March 31: 7 days a week
- April 1 -September 30: Monday through Friday
If you would like a Provider Directory mailed to you, you can call Member Service at the number above.
Looking for a new doctor?
You can choose a doctor from our list of participating providers. Our network of doctors is subject to change, but you can keep up-to-date with the most complete list of current network doctors by:
- Using our Find a Doctor tool, or
- Calling Member Service at 1-800-200-4255 (TTY: 711) from April 1 through September 30, 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. ET, Monday through Friday, or October 1 through March 31, 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. ET, seven days a week. You can also request to have the Provider Directory mailed to you.
We could not find Medicare Advantage Plans available in your area or Please enter a valid zip code.
However, you can choose a Medicare Supplement and Prescription Drug plan.
No Plans Found
We could not find Medicare plans available in your area. Please make sure the Massachusetts ZIP code you entered is correct.
Other Medicare Plans
- Your monthly premium will be different if you qualify for Extra Help from Medicare.
- This information is not a complete description of benefits. Call 1-800-200-4255 (TTY: 711) for more information.
- Every year, Medicare evaluates plans based on a 5-star rating system.