You’re eligible for Medex Choice if:
- You live in Massachusetts, and
- You are entitled to Medicare Part A and enrolled in Medicare Part B, or
- You are under age 65 and you qualify for Medicare coverage because of a disability, except for end-stage renal disease (ESRD)
- You must continue to pay your Medicare Part B premium.
* Medex®' Choice is a Medicare supplement plan from Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts HMO Blue, a wholly controlled subsidiary of Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Massachusetts. Primary care providers (PCPs) are part of the Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts HMO Blue® provider network. When you need specialized care, your PCP will work with you to identify the best doctor for your care and provide a referral, most often to doctors and hospitals with whom they are affiliated in the HMO Blue® provider Network.