A lot goes into managing your health. That’s why we’re partnering with Express Scripts®´, an independent company, to offer Health Connect 360 to our Medicare Advantage members. This program offers eligible members access to resources and benefits that make it easier to stay on top of your medications and conditions like diabetes and high blood pressure.
Remote Monitoring Programs
Health Connect 360 includes the following programs which use mobile apps and Bluetooth-enabled devices to help participating members track and manage their conditions:
- Diabetes remote monitoring is through LifeScan
- Hypertension Remote Monitoring is through Livongo
- Pulmonary Remote Monitoring with Propeller
Additional Programs and Resources
- Medication Adherence Devices—These devices, such as Dose Alert®´ and Pillbox, help remind members how and when to take their medications properly.
- Behavioral Therapy—inMyndSM offers digital cognitive behavioral therapy to support members with anxiety, depression, and insomnia
- StepInSM Weight Management—This virtual weight management program offers tools that help build long-lasting, healthy habits to improve overall wellness
24/7 Expert Support
Medicare Advantage members with chronic and complex conditions also have access to support from specialist pharmacists from Express Scripts, who are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. They’ll use their unparalleled, disease-specific expertise to help answer your questions and provide guidance regarding your medications.
Call Team Blue
For more information about Health Connect 360, call Team Blue at the Member Service number on your ID card.